University & School Entrance Interview Course - Skills Training for Success
After this course you will be able to:
Perform effectively and confidently in university, college and boarding school admission interviews.
- Do you want get into the university or college course of your dreams?
- Want to be more confident in your entrance interview?
- Want to be able to answer even the difficult questions and feel relaxed?
University Entrance Interview Aims & Objectives (Hong Kong)
The aim of this enjoyable course is to give intensive training and practice for you to perform effectively in university, college and boarding school entrance interviews and be admitted to the course you want overseas:-in England (UK), USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
Course Code: INT108 AC-HK (Hong Kong)
The course covers the admissions interview process from the stage when you are notified right through what you should do after the interview. The course is conducted by skilled English and careers tutors who have extensive experience in training students to excel in entrance interviews.
Kings College - Cambridge University, England, United Kingdom
The objective of this course is to enable you to have the most effective strategies for success in entrance interviews and have the confidence you need to impress the interviewers and outshine the other applicants.
- Learn how to present and sell yourself like a pro.
- Handle difficult interview questions easily and effectively.
- Learn how to sell yourself as a suitable candidate for this course
University Entrance Interview Skills Class - Tutorial Methods
The format of this interview skills course is One to One coaching with an experienced, professional native English trainer. Sessions are focused on perfecting your performance and confidence for your next interview. Extensive practice Entrance interviews are included with instant feedback, including videoed interviews. An optional DVD of your practice sessions is also available for you to take away. This is the most effective way of preparing for an interview and the skills learnt will last you a lifetime.Our tutors include ex-university professors skilled in entrance and admission procedures.
University, College and Schools Interview Course Syllabus (HK SAR)
- Top ten tips for admission interview success
- Types of university & school entrance interviews
- What to expect
- Common entrance interview questions
- How to handle difficult admission interview questions
- Understanding your strengths and weaknesses
- Handling difficult interview situations
- Selling yourself
- Effective Body Language
- Handling nerves
Continue Learning Even After the Course Finishes
- We will give you a video of your recorded interviews for you to keep, plus
- A comprehensive Interview Skills Manual to help you develop the skills you have learnt even further
- Plus Free follow up support by telephone and email.
- We can help you write your Personal Statement document (part of the application process)
- You can also sign up for additional coaching sessions and pay by the hour
- Customised one-to-one Academic English Tuition
- Proofreading Services to help you settle in to your new course
Boarding School in England. Entrance Interviews are very difficult for Hong Kong Students
Invest in your English - Contact Us Today or Call our Hotline 2916 8887
Sitemap | Home | Individual English Tutor Courses | Company English Training | | Contact Us